Sunday 17 August 2008

Recipe Inspiration

(Originally posted by Bekki)

I promised Debs I’m send her this link, but thought I might as well post it here.

I love browsing food blogs for new recipe ideas and Fat Free Vegan Kitchen is usually a good plan to find them (my other favourite is Kalyn’s Kitchen.). I’m not vegan or vegetarian, though I probably eat more vegetarian food than I used to, but it’s a good source of healthy recipes for tasty food (although I tend to deveganise the recipes by using dairy products rather than the vegan equivalent, but that’s just what I’ve got on hand). There’s also a good breakdown of nutritional info with each recipe, including Weight Watchers points. If you’re like me and get stuck in a recipe rut now and again, why not try something new?

No comments: